Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Passing of Julian Wee


Just received the extremely sad news that our friend Julian Wee (Form 5 Arts 1, 1976) has passed away this afternoon (22 April 2009) at 12:48pm in his own house in KL. He has been battling lung cancer for 2 years and passed away peacefully.

Julian is a Muslim and his burial will be this afternoon at Bukit Tiara Taman Tun Muslim Cemetery at around 5:30pm.

Those concerned can call Ben Wong at 012 8989868. He is currently at Julian's house. Ben was very close to Julian after they started working. He was at his bedside when Julian passed away.


I remember Julian as a most friendly and helpful friend in school. He will certainly be missed by all who knew him. Let us all pray for him. May he rest in peace.

12 comments:

  1. Goodbye old friend. May you rest in peace.
    --- James

    ReplyDelete
  2. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He left behind a loving and caring wife and a lovely daughter whom he loved very much. He was a very kind,honest and a loving husband and a dear friend to lots of people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I have frequently mentioned it, the good guys goes first. Why? I came to the conclusion that God loves them even more has called them to His Kingdom earlier.
    Rest in peace and yours is the Lord's Kingdom for eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I last spoke to Julian 3 years ago when he was still with Affin Securities. He was looking very well and jovial. It's a sad day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I hadn't been in touch with Julian for years, I remember him as a really nice guy. Rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My deepest sympathy to his family. I recall that we used to tease him when he first joined our Class. He was a good sport and a likeable friend, always smiling and helpful. My regret is that I never get to meet him after our school days. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had no contact with Julian since leaving school. Sorry to hear of his passing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I suggest no posting for 1 day as a mark of respect.
    Alternatively, only postings in his memory allowed.
    And Website Jaga to determine how long and when effective.

    ReplyDelete
  10. With deepest sympathy to the family of Julian, may he find eternal rest in the Kingdom of God.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes certainly a sad news with the passing away of one of our gangs . Julian was my classmate and I recalled him to have very manly and powerful voice . My deepest condolence to his family .May his soul rest in peace .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember Julian in several school debates. He was good.

    ReplyDelete