Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Hunt for Harry

He was a real hard one to pin down - always busy and often on the move - but with brilliant facilitation by CLK (f), we finally met Harry earlier this evening in Singapore and had a nice dinner at Tony Roma's restaurant.

More than twenty years have passed since we last met each other in Kuching. My old friend hasn't changed much, except for a few extra pounds in the middle. Still looking pretty good, he's now an executive with a large US conglomerate, and based in KL. His area of expertise is in healthcare systems.


xxx

xxx

We didn't waste any time getting down to old stories from London and Canada and Kuching. A great laughter-filled evening. Good to see you, Harry! Now don't be a stranger and join us sometime in the website chat. If you don't, we might send CLK(f) after you again ... ha ha ha!
xxx

13 comments:

  1. My, my, my .... Mr Harry Goh at last !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Party, Harry . WOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Haaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrry. Can you hear me? If not, I suggest you get a digital hearing aid. Nice to see you looking so relaxed!!! Can I make an appointment to see you in August? Regards to your better half, Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how many kids now, Harry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WJ & KL,

    Glad Harry kept his words. Its destine to happen Harry forgetting his passport!! However still haven't claim my Pig Head though, but i "blackmailed" him to buy me laksa.

    Hey CLK(m)..i heard about the juicy story told by the London cab driver. Wanna elaborate..the story teller didn't divulge much details

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Harry,
    Good to see you again after so many years. You have not changed much except the shorter hair and "closed" smile....I remember your broad smile lah!
    CLK(f)..I have no idea what you are talking about..The only thing I remember involving a cab was a night out , drunk 3/4 bottle of Champange and 6 pints of beer, and god knows how many shots.....came home early in the morning......

    ReplyDelete
  7. helloooo hairy goh

    ReplyDelete
  8. CLK (m)..

    I don't think that it was the drinking episode...we will save this for the next party..

    Meanwhile, i will do an "indepth interview"..so how many bottles of Penfold Red do you want to buy me to keep my mouth shut?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Harry !!!... Good to see you doing great there. I am Sinos. I once stayed at the same place with you at Jln. Nangka, Batu Lintang in the late 90s...You remember that?

    Take care my friend & plse join us for the mini reunion in Siem Reap, Cambodia in Sept 09..

    Cheers,
    Sinos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why isn't Mr Harry Goh saying anything????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harry will say...."Woa chin char bo eng ah...

    ReplyDelete
  12. HARRY !!!!!! Where are you ????? Why no comment ????

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is the fuss with this "Harry" thing? If the guy is so bo eng or bo sim to reconnect with any of you guys, just leave him alone lah. I'm sure he has his own personal reasons not to entertain your queries.

    ReplyDelete