Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Mother of All Reunions - Part 7 (Favourite Photos)

A great number of photos were taken at the Grand Reunion - both during the day when we made various visits, and of course at the dinner itself. I'm sure we all had our favourite shots, and I'd like to invite you to send me yours so that I can include it here, and share it with everyone.

My favourite shot was this one:




which shows the happy reunion of two old buddies, RLNH and HTTK, both from Form 5Sc (1976). Back in those days, these two chaps were electronics whizzes and did very well in Ah Chui's Physics classes. I understand it has been more than 20 years since the two last met. RLNH now lives in Singapore while HTTK is based in Canada.

Someone suggested this one showing a sporting Mr Anthony Goh after receiving his "rottan award" from Datuk Justin Jinggut ...





Someone else said I should put up this shot of the "organizing team"...




So what's YOUR favourite photo? Send it to me at jslyong@hotmail.com .

6 comments:

  1. Too bad I didn't meet HTTK in person, too many to meet so one would miss a handful of guys lo. Did meet eye to eye with RLNH though, at school, at st. Mike and reflexology centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo of two great old buddies. So what's the story, TTK? What have you been up to the last 33 years? Give those of us who were not at the reunion an update man.

    James, it may be time for a bumper edition of "Then and Now".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup KC, more "Then and Now"s coming up a little later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josephian looking ex-josephian.January 2, 2010 at 2:52 PM

    Mr Anthony Goh is definitely the most sporting teacher both on the field (in the days past) and during the Grand Reunion. He was moving around talking to as many as possible and many did speak to him that night.
    I have not met him for over 30 years, but as we met that nite outside the function hall, he took a look at me and as I opened up a converstaion, he indicated that he could tell that I am a Josephian. Din know that I had that Josephian look whatever/however it is like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josephian looking ex-Josephian> didn't you notice the SJS imprinted on your forehead?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josephian looking ex-Josephian....everyone attending the dinner is an ex Josephian, has to be one or else you can't join the dinner.

    ReplyDelete