Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Old Pals Meet Up in Kuala Lumpur

Here's a snapshot of two old friends, from Form 5 Science, meeting up in KL recently.



Ho Boon Chiang and Philip Chin are both based in Kuala Lumpur, as are a few other Fifth Formers from 1976. BTW, if you want to contact these chaps, you can find their email id's in the other posting called "Who were in Form 5 Science?".

Both seem to be sporting similar hairstyles these days ... Guys, I don't think we want to know who your barber is, but can you tell us where the best eating and drinking places are in KL?

3 comments:

  1. BOTAK good. More fresh air for brain, can thinks better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crickey, I am going to have a lot of difficulty recognising old classmates when I pass them on the street. Guys, if I don't greet you, it's my failing memory in my old age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. George Lo, please send in YOUR mugshot, so that we can recognise YOU on the street !!!

    ReplyDelete