Monday, January 19, 2009

News from Cambodia

I was delighted to receive a note from a fellow Fifth Former, Bartholomew Sinos, who is now working in the aviation industry and based in Cambodia. He wrote (copying a few other of our fellow formmates) ...


Dear James & the all the Old Boys of SJS,

Many thanks for your pleasant surprise e-mail.

Yes, I think I can still vividly remember you James but since it has been a long time, then again we can't remember very well. I think you were in the science class, right?

Anyway, it is good to be able to keep with one another in touch again, thank to IT.

I saw John Lee's article for the coming CNY in England. Well done, John. Yes, we had one class of 76 reunion in 2006 in Kuching. Thanks to Ben, Mark, Ah Loot & the other ex-classmates for this happy event. We are looking forward to have one soon, Ben?

I am in Siem Reap, Cambodia since 1994. Perhaps, we could have a some sort or reunion in the fabulous Angkor Wat, soon? Give it a thought and I will handle it here. Mark, Ben or Edward could help to connect with our ex-classmates round the world.

To all my Chinese ex-classmates, school mates & friends, here is a "Gong Xi Fa Cai" to you & family, wherever you maybe. OK, James you may include my e-mail on the website but please use my personal e-mail address: sinos0505@yahoo.com

Thanks once again, do keep in touch, God bless you & family and take care.

Regards,

Sinos Bartholomew

Commercial Manager - Commercial Department
Société Concessionnaire des Aéroports (SCA)



I don't know what you guys feel but a reunion at the Angkor Wat sounds fabulous to me :-) We can think about it and discuss on the website.

3 comments:

  1. So far THREE votes for a reunion at the Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia .. from Nicholas Lau, James Yong and of course Sinos :-)

    C'mon guys - any other votes or suggestions for alternative venues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Please give me plenty of time in advance in order not to clash with my work commitments and business travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinos, put up picture of pretty Cambodia gals lah

    ReplyDelete