Sunday, November 1, 2009

Gadgets You Can't Live Without (Part 2)

Gentlemen, I've come across a gadget that I suspect many of you would say is one you can't live without, once you see it. So feast your eyes ...




Of course, the manufacturers of such a remarkable innovation never give up an opportunity to sell a similar device to the other 50 percent of the population. Hence the swines have also come up with this ...




I am applying for exclusive distributorship rights to both gadgets. Interested parties please contact me seperately to offer your best bids. LOL

9 comments:

  1. Oh YES, oh YES, oh YES .... I'm placing an order of 50 units of the first one, WJ ! ROTFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. i want a retail contract for North America for this gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't this kind of gadget featured in a comedy movie "Click" starring Adam Sandler ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gadgets above no good one la, no dollar sign one, at least got RM sign ma, or euro sign. maybe they will come out later la.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's another model lah, Count Dracula.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to have! I order 10 of the first one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I order 10 of the second one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking to buy a new home entertainment system (at least the CD & DVD player, amplifier, tuner etc, but not the TV since my HD TV is still quite new). Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Home entertainment system nowadays comes in a set, you choose the brand you like, for me I prefer Sony. 2nd choice, Panasonic. Kenwood, Samsung also good.

    ReplyDelete