Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pooch, Puss and Other Pets

Sorry this blog has been silent for a while. I've been travelling and on tight project deadlines so prioritizing bed over blog ;-)   Anyway, someone shared this picture with me. Awww, isn't it cute? I'm seeing it for the first time but a friend mentioned this picture of boy & boy's best friend has been circulating on the Internet for a few months.

Just got me thinking about the cute extra feet (paws? webbed feet? trotters? hoofs?) we may have in our households ... our pets. Share a photo and a line on what you have.



Woof ! Over to you ...

13 comments:

  1. new posting. welcome back WJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a number of people claim ownership/ copyright of this photo, including the boy and the dog.

    Anyway, "O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust"

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Dogs Go To Heaven !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we r alive again ! Welcome back WJ !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only trotters i have in my house are on the dinner table from time to time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... and I pray that they will give me that juicy bone tomorrow ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. when i was young, i also got pet that could pray like the dog in the picture. but my pet was not a dog or cat. it was small. it was not furry. it was green and brown in colour. do you know what it was? A PRAYING MANTIS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i had stick insects when i was in school. interesting but not really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what about Python ? also start with P like Pooch and Puss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. if I had a python for a pet, i'd call him Monty ... Monty Python ! Ha ha ha !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Animal Rights ActivistMarch 6, 2010 at 1:50 PM

    Don't buy pets for your children. Instead adopt from the RSPCA or equivalent in your country.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love pets. Love all animals. Be a vegetarian!

    ReplyDelete